Tuesday, March 15, 2011

P.H.O.T.O.S {2}

It's another day where I really don't have anything to say, so here is round two of pictures I like.

                                            
Left: Original  Right: Edited and quote added. I kind of want this in a frame on display in my apartment. Maybe I'll do it.


I thought this was cute. Talk about growing old together. Adam Sandler singing Growin' Old With You from The Wedding Singer popped in my head when I saw this. It's a ridiculously cute song.


This is my favorite. It would make a cute poster and would look good in my room with my other posters. The problem is walls space.
~
These next ones aren't really pictures but I liked 'em when I saw 'em.


True words.


This happens to me ALL THE TIME. I try to fall asleep and my brain just won't quit. So annoying when I'm tired and I just can't fall asleep because of my never ending thinking session.

No comments:

Post a Comment